Dear Human nodes and friends,
We would like to share a quick update with you, to say that the internal testing of the EVM Testnet is currently ongoing, and it will not be long before it will be taken a step further to open the first round of private testing.
Currently, the testing has introduced:
- A completely independent EVM accounts system in a separate domain from the native accounts including own balance domain.
- Currently, it is not possible to do general evm related operations from native accounts like `call`, `create` and `withdraw`. However swap operations is allowed to transfer some tokens from native balances to evm balances.
- `Evm tokens to native` operation is possible as well via currency swap precompile.
- As a result, we've tested all tokens related operations in different domains, proper fee calculation and distribution to particular pot accounts, valid total issuance, swap call and swap precompile.
- Additionally, basic EVM related operations have been tested as well like smart contracts deployment and tokens transfers, utilizing famous tools like Metamask wallet and Remix IDE.
Once again, once we conclude this round of internal testing, we will be opening the doors to the private testnet, so if you would like to be one of the first to test Humanode EVM, do not hesitate to sign up here: https://link.humanode.io/testnet5-invite-form
For more information on the private testnet, check out this article: https://blog.humanode.io/submissions-for-participation-in-humanodes-evm-compatible-testnet-v5-israfel-open/